Sat, Dec 03|
EP Pro: PVC Localization
Who doesn't love being the first to correctly "guess" the PVC location before the procedure begins? All the "cool kids" know and understand PVC origin and you want to be in that crowd! Take this EP LIVE virtual mini course for the 5 easy steps to identify PVC Localization. CEUs: 1.5/Fee: $97
Time & Location
Dec 03, 2022, 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CST
About the Event
- Are you tired of the game "let's try going on here," unsuccessfully treating the clinical PVC?
- Do you want to be the first to guess the PVC location correctly? Is this a contest you want to win from now on?
- Is it a challenge to identify the PVC locations like the AIV or AMC (who makes up this stuff, anyway)?
EP labs are abuzz with who can guess first, guess best. Stop guessing! This course is specifically designed to teach you a 5-step process to determine even the most sneaky PVC origins. Next time YOU can be the first one to suggest the PVC location.
To meet your schedule, we are offering this course on SATURDAY morning!!
- Tuesday: December 3 @ 9:30 - 11:00p CST
- Learning Pathway: Guru - Allied professionals with 18+ months of experience in the EP Lab
- LIVE Interactive Virtual Classroom
- Interactive Study Guide
- 1.5 CEUs (accredited RN, ARRT category A+)
- Networking, best practice sharing, and exclusive access to course offerings
- Understand the concept of VECTOR as it relates to the 3D anatomy
- Determine the cardiac axis and how it applies to the clinical PVC
- Incorporate the 5- Step process for identification of PVC site of origin
- Identify PVC origin using the 12-lead ECG
Want to really #LevelUP?
As a thank you for attending the PVC Localization LIVE Virtual Event, we would like to offer a 50% off coupon code for the course:
Arrhythmia Guru: The Party Upstairs. The coupon code will be given during the live event.
Space is limited to allow for maximum Instructor - learner connection and interactivity.
Register now to secure your ticket.
EP Pro: PVC Location
This is a single course session ticket.