CHART Healthcare Academy makes learning stick using a proprietary, award-winning methodology called CLASS™: Continuous Learning Accountability Support System.
• Interactive Study Guides
• Application Exercises
• Competency Validation
• MAP™ Guided Learning
• Validation by Mentor/Coach
• Performance Support
• Learning Community Access
Knowledge is converted to skill mastery, and further developed into coaching and mentoring skills
Avoid the forgetting curve
Our CLASS™ methodology provides continuous learning through eLearning modules, multimedia, study guides, review questions, application exercises, competency checklists, and performance support.
Progress You Can Measure
It is said, "if you cannot measure it, you cannot manage it," and this runs true in the EP lab.
During your training, we use various methods to measure your confidence and competence towards meeting and exceeding IBHRE endorsed industry standards.
Identifying Your Goals...
What does the path to healthcare excellence look like to you? What drives your desire to #levelup your career? Addressing questions like these, we'll meet you where you are, then raise the bar.
• What are the internal motivators to gain a new level of competency?
• What is the reward that I will achieve by obtaining my credentials?
• What value will my advancement bring to the patients and my team?
• Why is having advanced knowledge in healthcare important to me?
• How will a new skill set advance my professional goals?
• Can I give back to others through mentorship and expertise?
... To CHART Your Learning Path.
We build individualized, targeted training pathways to accelerate your professional development in a way that is focused, relevant, and sustainable.
Developed learning roadmap
Adapted to meet organizational needs
Self-guided learning on digital platforms for anytime learning
Content knowledge converted to skill mastery through application and mentoring
Learning community access to build confidence and leverage best practices
Live Coaching and Accountability
Performance Support via Quick Reference Guide app
In 2021, the CLASS™ methodology was recognized and awarded the Learning Excellence Award by the Brandon Hall Group.