Tue, Aug 16|
EP Pro: Programmed Stim Protocols
Want to operate the "HOT SEAT" in the EP LAB? The best seat in the EP Lab! This 90-minute EP LIVE virtual mini course event will take you from measuring baseline intervals to programmed stim and induction. Master this critical skill required for EP Pros! CEUs: 1.5/Fee: $97
Time & Location
Aug 16, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
About the Event
- Are you tired of only getting to scrub cases and want to expand your skills to support your EP Team on a new level?
- Are you getting "thrown" into the "HOT SEAT" with anxiety and uncertainty?
Take time now to learn with a CHART Certified Coach and Subject Matter ExPert on EP Lab procedural pacing!
During this course, you will participate in an interactive lesson that defines and differentiates burst, decremental, and programmed electrical stim. Then, you will learn to follow the A's and V's of pacing to check for association. Next, we add a logical process for determining what you DO see compared to what you SHOULD see in a normal heart.
EP Pacing simulations increase your ability to connect the EP lesson to the EP monitor. Learn the meaning of refractory periods, VA Wenckebach, coupling intervals, and all the rest!
To meet your schedule, we are offering this course on TUESDAY evening!!
- Tuesday: August 16 @ 6:30 - 8:00p CDT
- Learning Pathway: Nuts & Bolts - Allied professionals with 6-18 months of experience in the EP Lab
- LIVE Interactive Virtual Classroom
- Interactive Study Guide
- 1.5 CEUs (accredited RN, ARRT category A+)
- Networking, best practice sharing, and exclusive access to course offerings
- Understand the concepts and application of paced stimulation.
- Identify common stimulation protocols to assess retrograde and antegrade conduction system activation.
- Anticipate the EGM response. *critical success skill*
- Apply common pacing protocols used in a diagnostic EP study
Want to really #LevelUP?
Take the CHART companion course: Programmed Stim Protocols available in the CHART Course Store.
Receive your 50% off coupon code during the EP Pro LIVE Virtual session!
Space is limited to allow for maximum Instructor - learner connection and interactivity.
Register now to secure your ticket.
Programmed Stim Protocols
Single session ticket.