Fri, Jun 03|
EP Pro: CHART Your Path to Success Series
This series of EP: LIVE Virtual Courses will take you from foundational Building Block level topics to more advanced Nuts & Bolts concepts and finally to Arrhythmia Guru status! Full series CEUs: 14.0/Fee: $397
Time & Location
Jun 03, 2022, 5:00 PM – Jul 12, 2022, 6:30 PM
About the Event
- Are you struggling to find the right EP education format for your learning style and skill level?
- Does your EP Department struggle to provide relevant topics presented by Subject Matter Experts on a consistent basis?
- Do you want time between EP education courses to practice and apply the skills taught during the virtual course?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!
Most EP Professionals need a progressive learning path that escalates content difficulty as they #LevelUP their skills. Over the next 7 months, CHART Healthcare Academy is hosting the EP Pro: CHART your path to success to take you from foundational to functional to advanced EP topics and concepts. By spreading the course sessions over the rest of 2022, you have time to practice and apply new skills during EP procedures in your world! This didactic-to-clinical cycle reinforces learning and creates connections between "that book stuff" and a real patient experience.
By enrolling in the complete series, you will build relationships with instructors and peers who will help you become more confident and accountable during the learning process. You essentially have access to a CHART Coach for one 90-minute LIVE Virtual course every month! This learning ExPerience is available at an exclusive CHART Series rate!
*This series bundle will only be available for a limited time. You can also enroll in individual mini-course sessions of the EP Pro Course Series at the normal rate.
HOW DO I KNOW MY CHART LEARNING PATHWAY LEVEL?
- BUILDING BLOCKS: 0-6 months EP experience
- NUTS & BOLTS: 6-18 months EP experience
- GURU: 18+ months of EP experience
3D Cardiac Anatomy - learn how to think about EP in 3D.
EP: Unplugged - what actually happens when all those cables are connected?
Programmed Stim Protocols - learn about the squiggly lines and the why behind the what.
Arrhythmia Mechanisms - what's the difference between circles or waves from the ectopic center?
Atrial Fibrillation - the most common arrhythmia ExPlained.
Ventricular Tachycardia - VT in 3D - the most infuriating or the most fascinating?
PVC Localization - a needle in a haystack - determining PVC origin in 5 easy steps.
- 3D Cardiac Anatomy in EP - Saturday, June 4
- EP: UnPlugged - Tuesday, July 12
- Programmed Stim Protocols - Tuesday, August 16
- Arrhythmia Mechanisms - Tuesday, September 2
- Atrial Fibrillation - Saturday, October 15
- Ventricular Tachycardia - Saturday, November 12
- PVC Localization - Saturday, December 3
EP Pro Series
This ticket is for the complete EP Pro: CHART Your Path to Success Series which includes all 7 sessions.