BI SERIES: Turning on the Lights in EP
Time & Location
About the Event
Allied professionals NEW to the EP Lab.
- LIVE Interactive Virtual Classroom
- 4.0 CEUs per course
- Networking, best practice sharing, and exclusive access to course offerings
Saturday, MAY 15
10-12 noon EST (8-10a MST)
Thinking in 3D helps you conceptualize the arrhythmias and challenges to diagnose and treat patients in the EP Lab. During this course we will help you "wrap your brain around" Cardiac Anatomy in 3D. After this course, the model of the heart will be etched into your brain!
Tuesday, MAY 18
6-8p EST (4-6p MST)
Connecting the electrical events of the heart to the mechanical function can sometimes be overlooked in the EP Lab. During this course we will help you recognize the electrical events and how to identify critical characteristics that will give you the insights you need during EP cases. After this course, you won't mistake a simple P-QRS-T for just a squiggly line!
- Turning on the Lights in EP$197$1970$0
- 3D Anatomy (Saturday ONLY)$147$1470$0
- ECG Basics (Tuesday ONLY)$147$1470$0