BI: Cardiac Anatomy 3D
Time & Location
About the Event
Thinking in 3D helps you conceptualize the arrhythmias and challenges to diagnose and treat patients in the EP Lab. During this course we will help you "wrap your brain around" Cardiac Anatomy in 3D. After this course, the model of the heart will be etched into your brain!
To meet your schedule, we are offering this course on SATURDAY morning!!
- Saturday Morning: June 20 @ 10:30-12:30a EST
Allied professionals NEW to the EP Lab.
- LIVE Interactive Virtual Classroom
- 2.0 CEUs
- Networking, best practice sharing, and exclusive access to course offerings
- Overview of MACRO structures of the cardiac chambers and valves
- Identify the micro-structures and how they relate to electrophysiology procedures
- Identify the location of conduction structures and tissues
- Articulate the location of the structures and tissues and normal sequence of an impulse through conduction system
- EP catheter placement
- SATURDAY: June 20 -3D Anatomy$97$970$0