Tue, Jul 12|
EP Pro: UnPlugged
Have you ever wanted to UNPLUG the EP Lab monitors and freeze the scene so you can learn what is happening at that moment? Join this CHART EP: 90-min ExPert-Led, EP LIVE virtual mini-course event about the Building Blocks of EP Lab diagnostic procedures. CEUs: 1.5/Fee: $67
Time & Location
Jul 12, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
About the Event
- Do you often find yourself asking "what just happened?" during EP Lab procedures?
- Do you want to show up at work Monday with new clinical skills you can apply and share with your EP Team?
- Do you want to advance your career in EP, but think you have training gaps to fill?
WE UNDERSTAND - and we are here to help!
This course is a 90 minute ExPert-led virtual training session for Allied Health Professionals new to EP with an ambition to succeed in a new role!
To meet your schedule, we are offering this course on TUESDAY evening!!
- TUESDAY: July 12 @ 6:30 - 8:00pm CDT
Learning Pathway: Building Blocks - Allied professionals NEW to the EP Lab
- LIVE Interactive Virtual Classroom
- Interactive Study Guide
- 1.5 CEUs (accredited RN, ARRT category A+)
- Networking, best practice sharing, and exclusive access to course offerings
During this Building Blocks level course participants can expect the following learning results:
- Define the steps of the EP Study procedure
- Differentiate types of EP catheters
- Recognize standard EP catheter placement in the heart
- Understand how to conduct baseline interval measurements
- Conceptualize basic EP procedure pacing techniques
Space is limited to allow for maximum Instructor - learner connection and interactivity.
Register now to secure your ticket.
EP Pro: EP UnPlugged
Single session ticket