BI: The EP Study
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you ever wonder what really happens in the EP Lab? ...How do the patients wind up there? ...What's with all the catheters? ...And those squiggly lines...what's all that about?
Well, now we will give you the inside scoop as to what happens during the EP Study. After this course, you will be plugged into the EP team and have a solid understanding of the procedure steps and objectives!
Allied professionals, NP, and PA associates NEW to the EP Lab.
- LIVE Interactive Virtual Classroom
- 2.0 CEUs
- Networking, best practice sharing, and exclusive access to course offerings
- EP Study Types
- Procedural Steps
- Cardiac Catheter Placement
- Intro to EGMs
- Baseline Measurement Concepts and Practice
- Baseline Intervals Unplugged$97$970$0