BI: BIOPHYSICS OF ABLATION
Time & Location
About the Event
How do you know when you have successfully treated an arrhythmia? What parameters should be monitored to ensure that delivery of ablation is safe and effective? This mini-course is designed to help you understand the biophysics of ablation and the factors that influence lesion creation.
Allied professionals and APPs working in Electrophysiology.
- LIVE Interactive Virtual Classroom
- 2.0 CEUs
- Networking, best practice sharing, and exclusive access to course offerings
- Describe the RF circuit components
- Compare and contrast lesions using various ablative techniques
- Indentify the factors that contribute to lesion formation
- Differentiate ablation modes - RF and Cryo Therapies
- BI: Biophysics of Ablation$97$970$0