Your learning results are as followed:
- Identifying indications & goals of an EP procedure.
- Describing how to prepare a patient for an EP study or device implant.
- Identifying the steps and systems used during an EP procedure.
- Describing standard EP catheter positioning.
- Identifying ECG/EGM components for proper baseline measurements.
- Understanding concepts of EGM formation.
- Defining arrhythmia classifications.
- Differentiating arrhythmias by origin, QRS complex, or mechanism of activation.
- Describing the pathophysiology of common arrhythmias
- Recognizing common electrogram (EGM) patterns of common arrhythmias studied in the EP lab.
Estimated Completion Time: 7 - 8 Hours
INTRO TO EP: Reading Between the Squiggly Lines!
- INTRO TO EP: Reading Between the Lines Course
- Interactive Study Guides
- Practice Exercises
- Access to CHART Healthcare System Learning Community
- 7.5 CEUs