Your learning results are as followed:
- Identifying & articulating the function of the various Cardiac Conduction System.
- Comparing the ECG to mechanical cardiac cycle.
- Identifying ECG deflections, intervals & wave segments.
- Differentiating Body Surface ECG from an Intracardiac Electrogram (EGM).
- Calculating the heart rate of any given rhythm in beats-per-minute (BPM).
- Identifying various arrhythmias.
- Reviewing 12-Lead ECG electrode placement.
- Interpreting basic 12-Lead ECG recordings.
Estimated Time of Completion: 6 -7 Hours
ECG CONCEPTS: From Limb to Limb
- ECG CONCEPTS: Limb to Limb Course
- Interactive Study Guides
- Practice Exercises
- Access to CHART Healthcare System Learning Community
- 6.0 CEUs